Negros Oriental no longer require a Negative RT-PCR Test after Governor Roel Degamo announced yesterday on November 3, 2021 in the video released on the official facebook page of the Provincial Government of Negros Oriental.
This was followed by his Executive Order No. 43: “AN EXECUTIVE ORDER EASING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO THE PROVINCE OF NEGROS ORIENTAL”, which will begin implementation on November 4, 2021.
Here are the new requirements for entry into the province:
For the fully vaccinated:
- Original copy of Vaccination Card
- Any Valid Government-issued ID
- Photocopy of both Vaccination Card and Government-issued ID
For those who have not been vaccinated:
- Any Government-issued valid ID
- A non-reactive or negative antigen test result valid within 48 hours after release of the result
- Photocopy of both Government-issued ID and negative antigen result
We previously heard from Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque that Negros Oriental will still remain on Alert Level 4 until November 14, 2021.
Below is a complete and signed copy of the Executive Order No. 43 by Gov. Roel Ragay Degamo: